Spend more time stitching and less time rebuilding the damage of an improperly stored project!
The Slipped Stitch Studios Needle Nook is the perfect way to store your circular, double pointed needle, and crochet projects when you aren't busy working on them. The Needle Nook will snap your needles into place so you don't have to worry about them coming off of your project causing a loss of needles, stitches, stitch markers, or your mind.
Side Pocket allows you to travel with extra DPN or Crochet hooks. Perfect for stitch markers, or other small notions you may need to finish that project on the go!
• 10" long x 2.75" wide
• Attached Zipper Pouch
• Houses DPN (4" - 5") & Circular Needles, Crochet Hooks
• Keeps stitches on needles
• Protects Needle Points
• Lock your Crochet projects
Use with Circular Needles: (See Video)
1. Place the 2 needles together (points facing the same direction) and slip inside the Needle Nook aiming the points toward the single snap and snap that one closed.
2. With the cable to the left of the opposite snap, snap the other outside snap.
3. Gently curve the cable up under the remaining center snap and snap it shut to lock the project inside the nook.
How to Use Slipped Stitch Studios Needle Nook - Shop Here: http://www.slippedstitchstudios.com/collections/needle-nooks
The Functional...How to Use Slipped Stitch Studios Needle Nook - Shop Here: htt...